Introducing Our New Courses for 2018
Prepare2Care is pleased to announce our new courses.
We are able to provide tailored packages for your business and staff needs in the following areas:
- Understanding Diabetes
- Understanding and Supporting an Individual with Dementia
- End of Life Care and Bereavement
- Mental Capacity Act & Deprivation of Liberties (Better known as MCA & DOLS)
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Adults
- Mental Health and Associated Illness Such as Depression and Self Neglect
- Risk Assessment for Senior Staff
- Catheter & Stoma Care
- Understanding Parkinson’s Disease
- Managing Complaints
- Conducting Investigations into Allegations of Abuse
- People Moving & Assisting
- Management of Medication for Care Staff
- The Auditing Process (MAR Chart & Client Communication Books)
We continue to provide to training towards the standards for the Care Certificate and now additionally offer a Standard Induction Programme.
Contact us for more information on how we can meet your business’s needs.